Palliative Psychedelic Care
Easing post diagnostic anxiety
Comfortable with mortality
We are working to bring enduring peace in the hearts of our clients. Psychologically guided psychedelic experiences are safe and have profound and enduring effects on how you experience life, reality, yourself and the world around you.
Gain more inner peace by a deep perspective shift.
Change how you experience reality.
The Psychedelic Insights Service
We provide the psychological guidance of psychedelic experiences. We prepare you with an introduction call, intention setting and preparations for soul level experiences. We love to introduce ourselves and our service with an introduction call. We’d love to hear how we can help you and to answer all of your questions. In this call, we also find out if this is the right path for you to take.
We need to get to get to know each other and, more importantly, feel safe together throughout this psychedelic adventure! Because it truly is an adventure of the most beautiful kind.
We provide a custom psychedelic palliative services based on your needs. On the day of your guided psychedelic experience, fresh magic psilocybin truffles (donated by Fresh Mushrooms) will be provided to you by our trip-guide team. Each trip-guide team comprises of two professional and experienced trip-guides (one female and one male), who will hold space for you during the entire day (approx. 5 hours) of your guided psychedelic experience, to fully support your process and keep you safe. Your session includes guided meditation, and specially selected music to enhance your psychedelic experience. Your dedicated trip-guides will assist you with surrendering to the experience, while you are in a safe and warm space, and usually with your eyes closed – and they will be there every step of the way to ensure your safety and satisfaction.
Schedule an introduction call and have us introduce ourselves and answer your questions.
During a psychedelic assisted experience, you explore your own consciousness. You own mind, your convictions, assumptions, memories and hopes. Possible experiences are:
- Accessing the unconscious
- Memorising meaningful life events
- Emotional processing and release
- Heightened creativity
- Acceptance, deeper self-understanding & self-insight
- Body-centered experiences & movement
- Visionary insights
- Synesthesia (visualising music)
- Euphoria, love and bliss
- Mystical-religious states of consciousness
- Facing truths about self and life
- Compassion for self and others
- Transcending belief systems & patterns
- Clarity on values, dreams & life purpose
- Entering deep meditative states
- Confrontation with self or hidden emotions
- Transform pain and negative patterns
- Discovering unmet needs & uncovering unconscious patterns
- Feeling safe in the face of fear
- The gifts of standing in your power or vulnerability
- The sacred state of surrender
- Making peace with your grief and pain
- Healing the split between mind, heart and spirit
- Overcoming limiting thought patterns
- Identifying your inner saboteur
- Shift difficult patterns and hard-to-break habits
- Dismantle the system of self-sabotage
What is a psychedelic experience like?
Schedule a call here
What People Say
Thanks to you I have glimpsed something I didn’t know of before and which changes everything.
I’m clinging to the warmth and quiet joy of it and intend to continue the ‘work’ as I learn more about this extraordinary mystery.
I feel extremely happy for the opportunity to experience something so profound that it made me question the nature of reality and our place in it. I believe it’s human nature to be drawn to the unanswerable questions of our origins and the meaning behind it all. I feel an incredible amount of relief to experience a just tiny piece of it. One of my favorite insights I came back with was the knowledge that the true nature of the universe is infinitely more beautiful than what we can perceive with our default neural filter. It’s almost like psilocybin polishes that “window of consciousness” as you put it, making things look clear.
Palliative Psychedelics is proudly supported by Reconscious Medical. The Reconscious Medical Group leverages decades of clinical experience providing therapeutic, medical and psychiatric consulting services that use plant-based therapies as a tool in the treatment of addictions and psychiatric disorders for children and adults.